CCTV Monitoring & Dispatch Agent
CCTV Operators are mainly responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage, reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities when necessary. CCTV Operators can be employed at hospitals, airports, schools, housing complexes, gated communities, malls and many other types of establishments.
Regardless of the type of institution they work for, the role of a CCTV Operator is relatively uniform across the board. They are charged with maintaining control center equipment, watching multiple monitors at once, making note of any unusual occurrences and interacting with law enforcement officers. Typically, CCTV Operators will report to a higher-level member of staff, such as a CCTV Supervisor or CCTV Manager, and will be expected to maintain a high level of fastidiousness, professionalism, care and integrity at all times.
Objectives of the Role
- Answer and follow-up on video alarm signals
- Acknowledge, review, load alarm videos and images via our automation system
- Initiate outbound calls to customers, police agencies and emergency contacts
- Maintain acceptable Customer Service Evaluations
- Respond to questions from customers regarding alarms and procedures
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualification
- Surveillance System Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- High Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Work Independently
- Communication Skills